Holyrood hosted five popular Fringe events at the SNP Annual National Conference 2020, including the Health & Care Hub. You can now watch each of these on-demand for free.
- Health & Care Hub: Priorities for Scotland’s Health and Care Workforce Experts from BMA Scotland, Royal Pharmaceutical Society, Chartered Society of Physiotherapy Scotland and Royal College of Nursing Scotland discussed upcoming priorities for the heath and care sector, alongside a plea for understanding as the pressures of the pandemic continue.
- The Journey to Scotland’s Deposit Return with Roseanna Cunningham MSP, Cabinet Secretary for Environment, Climate Change and Land Reform and Richard Lochhead MSP, Former Cabinet Secretary for Rural Affairs, Food and Environment
- Building Back Better: How a Reformed Railway can Deliver for Scotland with Michael Matheson MSP, Cabinet Secretary for Transport, Infrastructure and Connectivity
- The Future of Financial Services in Scotland with Kate Forbes MSP, Cabinet Secretary for Finance
- The Role of the Blue Economy in a Green Recovery with Fergus Ewing MSP, Cabinet Secretary for Rural Economy and Tourism
Royal College of Nursing | Royal Pharmaceutical Society Scotland | Chartered Society of Physiotherapy | BMA Scotland | Rail Delivery Group | The City of London | TheCityUK | Coca Cola European Partners
Share This Event