North Lanarkshire is well on its way to becoming a digital first council. By embracing technology in its planning, the council aims to provide personalised services, redesigned around the citizen, that can be accessed quickly and conveniently. This efficient and cost effective approach will also reduce administrative tasks, freeing up time for staff to focus on value added services.
This webinar provided an opportunity to learn from their experiences. Transformational leaders from North Lanarkshire and its partner Agilisys discussed the strategy, lessons learned from its challenges and successes, and the benefits has delivered so far.
In this webinar, transformation leaders from North Lanarkshire and its partner Agilisys will discuss:
• Digital North Lanarkshire and its ambitions for 2024/25
• The one plan, one programme, shared ambition strategy that is proving so successful
• What’s worked and what hasn’t in delivering the strategy to date
• The benefits already delivered to communities – and where community benefits come into play
• The benefit of partnership in delivering the vision and adding value