Critical Approaches to Securing the New Edge: Learn how to address the network and security challenges associated with hybrid working at our free* in-person breakfast briefing.
More than three years on from the beginning of the Covid-19 pandemic, hybrid working has become the norm across all sectors of society. According to the Office for National Statistics, the proportion of workers hybrid working rose from 13% in early February 2022 to 24% in May 2022.
As such, remote access to data resources, SaaS platforms and meeting environments are now commonplace. However, there are many risks associated with this way of working, and it is crucial that organisations take the necessary steps to ensure that security is not compromised.
This briefing will focus on strategies for the delivery of secure remote working to enhance the user experience while looking at best practices for deployment of SASE (Secure Access Service Edge) solutions and how these can be utilised to further deliver working efficiencies and cost savings.
Join us at the George, Edinburgh for pastries, coffee and networking! Collaborate with public sector professionals, hear from our expert speakers and participate in the discussion during the Q&A! You will learn:
• What SASE (Secure Access Service Edge) is and the problems it resolves
• What the difference is between a single vendor and multi-vendor solution
• Practical examples of more flexible and scalable approaches
• About strategies for the delivery of secure remote working to enhance the user experience
• Best practice for deployment of SASE solutions and how these can be utilised to deliver working efficiencies and cost savings.
*The event is free-to-attend for those working in the public or third sectors.