Holyrood Connect’s popular Public Sector Cyber Security Northern Ireland event is returning to Belfast for another year. The 5th annual Cyber Security Northern Ireland conference will once again act as the premier event for public sector cyber security professionals in Northern Ireland and surrounding areas. This year’s event will be held on 24 January 2023, at the Hilton, Belfast.
As always, the event will provide delegates with the opportunity to hear the latest developments around cyber security and hot topics within the sector, as well as network with leading figures, peers, and industry representatives. Throughout the day, audience members will be able to include their own voices in the discussion through Question & Answer portions. Sessions of a variety of formats, including panel discussions, case studies, and plenary presentations, will delve into elements such as:
- The current landscape of cyber security within Northern Ireland, specifically its public sector, and the most recent iteration of threats and risks endangering organisations’ services, data, and products.
- Examples of fellow public sector organisations who have experience in reacting to and recovering from successful cyber-attacks or close calls.
- The importance of cyber resilience as well as crucial resources needed for collaboration within the Northern Irish public sector such as GovAssure and Cyber Essentials.
- The critical need for continued development and increased investment toward closing the cyber skills gap.
- Exploration of the latest innovations within cyber tech and its role in future-proofing organisations’ cyber security measures.
This event is free-to-attend for those working in the public or third sectors. Register now to secure your place. If you work in the private sector, please email us to be added to our waiting list.
Holyrood Connect publishes leading Public Sector ICT news in Scotland and hosts renowned Public Sector Tech events & conferences. You can view all of Holyrood Connect’s upcoming events here.