20% early bird discount available until 11th October*
Following on from the OECD report, the Cabinet Secretary has promised the most diverse and inclusive ‘national discussion’ ever held on the future of Scottish Education.
This discussion is needed to ensure a renewed focus on the reform’s overriding objective, which is to put the learner at the centre.
That means the Scottish Government’s well-publicised proposals to replace the qualifications and reform Education Scotland can only be the start of a journey of wider evolution.
From reforming Curriculum for Excellence to forging an education-led recovery and “an innovation nation”, join Holyrood for this timely 2-day education policy festival to learn about the Scottish education and skills system, discuss what needs to change, and what this may mean for the future.
Day 1 – Early Years, CfE and Education Workforce
Day 2 – Post-16 Education, Skills and Lifelong Learning
By attending this event, you will:
- Discuss fundamental questions and cover the big issues which this reform should address
- Enhance partnership opportunities through time and space provided for peer-to-peer and truly cross-sectoral networking and discussion
- Learn about how the UNCRC matters to you and your role
- Hear from mainstream politicians and renowned educationalists, and other experts in Scotland about what is next for Scotland’s education and skills system
- Learn about the value that sectors across the sweep of the education system, from ELC to colleges and universities, bring and how you collaborate more effectively for better results
Catch up on some of our previous #HolyroodEducation events here.
*Early bird discount not available on group discount bookings of 4 or more people.
*Prices are ex VAT