Holyrood Connect’s 12th annual Digital Health and Care conference returned to Edinburgh on 21 and 22 February 2023.
The event brought together health and social care professionals from across the country to explore how digital solutions can help in the recovery and remobilisation of the NHS and social care system as we learn to live with COVID-19.
As always, the event explored the most exciting developments taking place across the digital health and social care landscape – including the new Data Strategy for Health and Social Care. We also celebrated the next generation of Digital Health & Care Innovators with the presentation of the 2022 Scottish #DigiInventors Challenge winners!
Delegates had the chance to:
- Network with stakeholders working across health, social care and housing, including policymakers and industry partners
- Engage with experts during panel discussions, breakouts and demo zones
- Expand their understanding of digital solutions and develop professionally with the potential for accredited CPD certification
We were pleased to develop the agenda with input from our advisory group:
- Dr Margaret Whoriskey, Head of Technology Enabled Care and Digital Healthcare Innovation at the Scottish Government
- Professor George Crooks, Chief Executive of the Digital Health and Care Innovation Centre
- Alyson Scurfield, Chief Executive of TSA
- Dr Donald Macaskill, Chief Executive of Scottish Care
This event was CPD certified in principle by The CPD Standards Office.
All sessions from this year’s event are now available to watch on-demand. Simply click the red ‘Watch On Demand Now’ button on the right.
Holyrood Connect publishes leading Public Sector ICT news in Scotland and hosts renowned Public Sector Tech events and conferences. You can view all of Holyrood Connect’s upcoming events here.