We are delighted to announce that Holyrood Connect’s 12th annual Digital Health and Care conference will return to Edinburgh on 21 and 22 February 2023.
The event will bring together health and social care professionals from across the country to explore how digital solutions can help in the recovery and remobilisation of the NHS and social care system as we learn to live with COVID-19.
As always, the event promises to explore the most exciting developments taking place across the digital health and social care landscape – including the new Data Strategy for Health and Social Care. We’ll also be celebrating the next generation of Digital Health & Care Innovators with the presentation of the 2022 Scottish #DigiInventors Challenge winners!
Delegates will have the chance to:
- Network with stakeholders working across health, social care and housing, including policymakers and industry partners
- Engage with experts during panel discussions, breakouts and demo zones
- Expand their understanding of digital solutions and develop professionally with the potential for accredited CPD certification
We are pleased to be developing the agenda with input from our advisory group:
- Dr Margaret Whoriskey, Head of Technology Enabled Care and Digital Healthcare Innovation at the Scottish Government
- Professor George Crooks, Chief Executive of the Digital Health and Care Innovation Centre
- Alyson Scurfield, Chief Executive of TSA
- Dr Donald Macaskill, Chief Executive of Scottish Care
The event is free-to-attend for those working in the public or third sectors. Register now to secure your place. If you work in the private sector, please email us to be added to our waiting list.
If you are interested in watching any of the on-demand content from last year’s event, you can do so here.
Holyrood Connect publishes leading Public Sector ICT news in Scotland and hosts renowned Public Sector Tech events and conferences. You can view all of Holyrood Connect’s upcoming events here.